Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years Goals

I say goals because, well, I just don't like the word "resolution". Besides, let's be honest, goals seem more realistic to follow through with! SO, let's chat about my goals for the year.
Goal One: Blog at least once a week. As you, whoever you are, likely know, I'm not the best at keeping up with the blog. So I'm hoping that if I set the goal to blog more, I'll be more successful. I think as Emma starts saying more, she's going to provide more entertaining posts for me. For now, I'll have to share important or exciting information.
Goal Two: Take more pictures - learn to be a photographer. I got into the game late for the "Take One Photo Everyday for a Year" and I felt like that was something I needed to start January 1, so I figure if I set out to take more pictures and better pictures, I'll become a better photographer in the end.
Goal Three: Pay off my JCPenney Bill. My name is Kami and I'm a shopaholic. Okay, well, I wouldn't say I'm a shopaholic, but I'm a "Can't Resist a Great Sale" - aholic and therefore have spent more than I should have. The card needs to be paid off, and it is a very easy goal to reach, but I thought I should have a "good for me" goal...
Goal Four: Save up to purchase a nice DSLR camera and lenses! This is my favorite goal because well, I love getting new things and two, I have a growing love of photography. I'm not very good yet, but we all have to start somewhere. I'm looking at a couple Sony camera's, a Canon Rebel and a couple Nikon's. :-) I'll include pics another time.
Okay, those are my main goals. If I think of others, well, I'll add them later. I have a whole year! Goal one is well on it's way at this point! Woohoo! The rest will come :-)

No comments: