Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's Official!

I suck at blogging! I must apologize to anyone who checks this regularly, although you've probably given up hope that another blog post is coming. Life has been crazy, summer was super busy and fall has been even busier. I have a ONE YEAR OLD! How do I have a one year old?! The year went by faster than I could have ever expected it to and I'm still slightly in denial that Micaiah is one and that this coming fall, Emma will start kindergarten. I'll try to get some pictures from this summer, but I'm pretty sure it won't happen for awhile. I finally got mostly caught up on summer photos - two weddings and a few photo sessions will do that to you though. My personal stuff took a backseat to my photography work. It's all good, things slow down eventually :-) Keep checking, I promise that I'll post photos soon!

No comments: